Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13569 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,487 (10,960 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)