Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13485 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,226 (9,091 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)