Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13449 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,284 (9,544 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)