Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,916 (677,996 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)