Cost of living comparison between Richards Bay, South Africa and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06674 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,207 (R 48,045) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)