Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12640 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,479 ($b11,697) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)