Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12901 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,718 ($b21,067) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)