Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00894 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 138% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,721 (864,125 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)