Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04854 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,811 (ARS $37,301) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)