Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,762 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)