Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,830 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)