Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,944 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (40 minutes ago)