Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,942 in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)