Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,058 in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (40 minutes ago)