Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,711 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (34 minutes ago)