Cost of living comparison between Reggio Calabria, Italy and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,695 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)