Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,842 in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)