Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,951 in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (21 minutes ago)