Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,745 (R$ 9,796) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)