Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,768 (R$ 9,390) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)