Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,822 (£4,173) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)