Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,200 (£1,975) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)