Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00705 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,174 (₨166,597) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)