Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,403 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$328 (about 1 hour ago)