Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,456 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)