Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01403 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,898 (₨135,250) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)