Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00146 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,943 (CH$2,015,320) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)