Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21618 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,332 (6,161 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (36 minutes ago)