Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23840 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,039 (8,551 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (about 1 hour ago)