Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24327 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,074 (8,526 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)