Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23724 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,150 (9,061 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)