Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,907 ($2,224) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)