Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,519 ($4,771) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)