Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01058 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €941 (Taka 88,958) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)