Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01032 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 40% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,021 (Taka 98,892) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (34 minutes ago)