Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01191 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,521 (Taka 211,666) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)