Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01064 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,478 (Taka 138,857) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)