Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01335 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 51% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €732 (₨54,822) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (39 minutes ago)