Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25726 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,921 (11,356 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)