Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23279 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,059 (8,847 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (30 minutes ago)