Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22477 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,979 (8,806 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)