Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23863 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,192 (9,185 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)