Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09346 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,489 (26,627 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (41 minutes ago)