Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,258 ($1,490) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $17,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 400 (43 minutes ago)