Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,150 ($1,415) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)