Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04877 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €959 (ARS $19,660) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)