Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12453 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,042 (Q24,425) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (34 minutes ago)