Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11182 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,092 (Q9,765) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)