Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11552 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,358 (Q11,755) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbandaka costs 15,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)