Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12398 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 7% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,903 (Q23,411) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)