Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,313 (₨162,529) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)