Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00743 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €909 (₨122,386) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)