Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,948 (₨333,075) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (42 minutes ago)