Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04828 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,260 (Mex$ 46,802) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)