Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04887 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,402 (Mex$ 49,153) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)