Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04744 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,160 (Mex$ 45,528) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)