Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 92% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,226 (NZ$9,642) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)