Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07223 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,346 (R 46,322) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)