Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,888 (C$3,049) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)