Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,832 (C$2,726) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)