Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,740 (﷼ 60,258,443) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)