Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13590 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 425% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €16,416 (元120,790) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)