Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 422% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €16,310 (元122,014) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)