Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12694 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,439 (元11,337) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)