Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,018 (﷼ 50,129,839) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (44 minutes ago)