Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00102 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,134 (4,051,239 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)