Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00091 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,819 (2,003,579 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)