Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00096 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,576 (2,689,597 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)