Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00104 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,120 (3,955,846 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)