Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00095 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,362 (2,476,479 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (44 minutes ago)