Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03281 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,808 ($U116,090) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)