Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03239 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,787 ($U116,928) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)