Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02858 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,868 ($U65,365) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (30 minutes ago)