Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02893 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,768 ($U61,099) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)