Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,517 (CH$1,128,782) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)