Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,819 (CH$1,350,311) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (24 minutes ago)