Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,633 (CH$2,624,023) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)