Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,668 (CH$1,244,406) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)