Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,397 (CH$2,385,813) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)