Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,558 (CH$1,179,236) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)