Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,343 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 47% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €905 (₨71,639) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)