Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13557 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,689 (19,831 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (23 minutes ago)