Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04819 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,078 (Mex$ 22,374) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)