Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,316 (Php123,050) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (44 minutes ago)