Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01848 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,297 (Php124,311) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)