Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,441 (CH$1,074,871) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)