Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,002 (CH$1,977,460) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)