Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04857 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,256 (Mex$ 25,855) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)