Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04244 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,014 (Mex$ 23,882) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (21 minutes ago)