Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01331 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €883 (₨66,338) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)