Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28238 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,935 (S/. 6,853) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (42 minutes ago)