Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27340 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,948 (S/. 7,127) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (42 minutes ago)