Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,368 ($4,637) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (1 minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)