Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,949 ($4,293) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)