Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,998 ($4,224) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)