Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,109 ($2,571) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (40 minutes ago)