Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,989 ($2,446) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)