Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,990 ($2,322) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)